mercredi 7 décembre 2011

Slow Learning or " what would my ideal learning situation be?”


A slow learning occurs when we are late or encounter difficulties in solving problems.
My plans to write about Dave Cormier still occupy my thoughts.
The last week was truly deplorable, consider a slow learner!

The first image can be considered a slow learner?(metaphor!)
I do not like to learn by obligation, I hate this form of learning.
Joining various topics and knowledge is a form of learning.
I've been thinking about curriculum, those who know and what could be possible

The second picture represents for me a layered learning! I like it.

Layered Learning and friends


"The goal is to use the events in your life as learning opportunities as much as possible (or preferable). "(C. Quinn)

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire